Sit back and enjoy our evening with us! :)
Preparing for our party
Mason kept himself occupied in the sink while I was icing cupcakes.

I'm pretty sure that Cannon touched every single cupcake.
Showing off his blue tongue and Cars underwear.
Our guests start arriving:
Randall and Lily. Everyone got a chance to hold her so Amy could help me. She was so wonderful in the heat and being passed around. Melissa is showing off her dancing skills. I seriously love the backgrounds of pictures. People don't know that they are in a picture and they seem so random. There are some pretty funny backgrounds in this bunch so check them out!
The cutest 18 month old there!

Bouncing into a good time
Immediately when the kids arrived they played in the jumper we rented. It was so fun and I even got in and jumped with the kids for a while.



Bug Eating ContestEach contestant got the number of scoops of ants (chocolate sprinkles) according to their age. Then they had to hold their hands behind their back and eat the ants. It was so funny to watch.


On your mark...
Get set...

GO!


Gracelyn didn't want to do it so she held Macy's hair while she went to town on her ants.
Ryan never gave up!
Stick the dots on the LadybugThe kids had to open an Oreo and lick one side. Then close their eyes and add the "dots" on the lady bug. This was a riot to watch. The kids were so funny putting them on there. I would speculate there was some peaking going on!



Mason thought it would be fun to go and eat some of the dots off. EEWWWEEEE
Blaze got caught eating the "dots" as well. Every time we looked over there another one was gone. Finally I think he got all of them he could reach before we took it down.

Cake Time
Dirt cakes and cupcakes arranged like flowers. 


Looks yummy Jack!

Gracelyn got wonderful things for her birthday. Some highlights were makeup, My Little Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop set, Sidewalk Chalk set, and much more...



Looks yummy Jack!
Gracelyn got wonderful things for her birthday. Some highlights were makeup, My Little Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop set, Sidewalk Chalk set, and much more...
"The sun will come out tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar..." (couldn't help myself)
Cannon opening his presents. He was precious to watch. Each present was his favorite until the next one came along. He played and played and played after his bath. When I finally coaxed him into bed he had not one, not two, but three cars tucked in with him.
Cannon opening his presents. He was precious to watch. Each present was his favorite until the next one came along. He played and played and played after his bath. When I finally coaxed him into bed he had not one, not two, but three cars tucked in with him.



















11 comments:
What a fun party! Wow, Gracelyn looks really grown up with that long hair. Cuties!
Looks like everyone had a great time!!!
What a FUN evening!!! You always throw the most creative kids parties...glad the pictures turned out good! And, I'm so happy that Blaze made the blog-he was hilarious, such a precious puppy. :)
How fun, Cannon looks so tall.
What fun! I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who lets there kid sit in the sink while they work in the kitchen. Dacie will take a bath on one side while I clean up after dinner. That, my friend, is multi-tasking!!
We had such a wonderful time!!! You know how to throw a great party~even with real bugs. :-)) It is amazing how time goes by so fast with our kiddos. It seems like yesterday we were all around Tyler watching him get purple icing all over him at his 1st birthday. Cherish all of these moments daily because before you know it Grace will be going into Middle School.
~r
Keri, I am so sorry that we missed the party!!!I totally spaced it until it was almost time and I smelt great from the garage sale!! PLEASE forgive me...I am the one that missed out..it looks like you guys had a blast!
Thanks for such a fun party!!! Ryan is still talking about. Boy, does he love that Cannon!!!
Amber S.
I am so glad the kids had a great party. I love the idea with the cupcakes! It looks like yall had lots of fun.
I hate that we missed the party. We were so exhausted. As usual you are so creative. I think God forgot to give me any of that creative stuff!!! Love ya!
You are sooo creative!!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment