Thursday, August 28, 2008

HE DID IT!

Cannon pooped in the potty.

Cannon pooped in the potty.

Cannon pooped in the POTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!

That's all. Nothing else~Well at least tonight... GREAT news at Cannon's ENT appointment today. I can't say it enough. God is sooooo good. Update tomorrow when I gather my thoughts.

post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO CANNON!!! Now can you show Ryan how it's done!!! We have the tee-tee down just not the #2. Any suggestions you have send them my way:)

That is so great that everything is falling into place for Cannon. You are right GOD IS GOOD!!!!

Amber S.

Jill said...

Yea Cannon! We are so proud of you. I can't wait to hear about the ENT appt. I am so glad it went really well.

Unknown said...

Yeah for Cannon! That is big news:) Thank you for your sweet comments and I will ALWAYS say yes to an offer for prayer. I am excited to see what God has in store for KU this year.

Amanda said...

YEAH CANNON!!!!! Such a big boy!!! I can't wait to tell him how proud I am of him on Sunday!!

Andy said...

Wahoo!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of him....one down and one to go:-)))
~r

Hilary said...

Well Cannon you will have to show August how the poopy thing goes...that's our final hurdle!! HAve a great weekend!

Misty said...

Yeah for Cannon & Mommy too! Love ya!

Gena said...

YEAH Cannon!!!