Tuesday, September 02, 2008

tomorrow is the big day

Some of you read your blogs at night and some of you do it first thing in the morning. So either way say a prayer for Cannon in the morning.

What a big day in our house. I can't really describe what it is like. It is so much more than him getting tubes. It is that something is happening finally maybe? I don't want to make such a big deal out of tubes because my goodness they pass them out like candy these days but it is a procedure none the less and he is going under anesthesia. No one ever knows they are allergic or will have difficulties with it until they go through it so I clam in the name of Jesus that Cannon will be okay and have no problems in this department.

I guess what I mean is that tomorrow could very well reveal a different boy. He will still be head strong and stubborn. He will still want to take away his brother's toys. He will still demand to have whatever he wants RIGHT NOW because he is 3 after all. But he will be hearing and understanding what we are saying at all times. Cannon does hear. Cannon does understand. He just doesn't do both together at all times. There that sums up my feelings. I am nervous and excited all wrapped up in one.

Be thinking of me at 5:30 when you roll over and go back to sleep! Much love and of course I will update ASAP! :)

post signature

3 comments:

Teresa said...

WE ARE PRAYNG!! God is going to do great things in Cannon!!

Hilary said...

Cannon I can't wait to HEAR how everything goes today!! Praying for you and your family this morning...

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you and Cannon. It will be so amazing to your family when the big change happens and Cannon is talking your ears off. Let us know how everything goes. Tell Cannon, Ryan says hello to his favorite buddy. : )

Amber S.