Monday, September 10, 2007

If at first you don't succeed

Find someone who will!

I have recently met and became friends with an incredible seamstress. She is great and I enjoy her witty personality along with her 3 kids. Check out her blog http://haskells5.blogspot.com/ . She is just so creative and has offered (with me asking) to make a few things for me. Here are the beginnings of what is to come. I can't wait to show you the ending results.


We got the bath ring out and Mason loved it. It is so fun to know that all three of my kids have used this and loved it. Mason got to take a bath like a big boy with his brother. I say loved loosely because really he never gets that excited about baths but oh well. Gracelyn won't take a bath with them because of she saw Cannon tinkle in the water a few times and is grossed out. I agree but come one... Help a momma out.
So much better than laying down.
Get the duck, get the duck...
Wash me already!
TROUBLE!
I love that tushy!

6 comments:

Making A Modern Family said...

Look how cute he is!!! I just want to squeeze him! We need to get one of those bath rings. I never had one with Sawyer but it would be perfect for Beckett!

Keri said...

It helps so much seriously. I got ours at a garage sale. They don't sell them in stores anymore I don't think. I bet you could find it on ebay or craigslist. Also a resell shop.

Jennifer said...

Oh... I can't wait to see what you are having made with the green material. The ribbon is gorgeous! The kids are just too cute!

Jill said...

How cute is he! We have a seat that is almost like that one. They do have alot of them on e-bay!

John said...

Oh my goodness! That little tushy is precious! Make ya want to just pinch it! :) I can't wait to start your projects...you picked GREAT material!

~renay~ said...

That gorgeous baby....I just want to squeeze him all over!!!