Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What else???

I honestly think sometimes WHAT ELSE??? What else could go right??? What else could go WRONG?? Right now I feel like the latter is winning out. No seriously we have many wonderful things to be thankful for. Praise God! But we have been sick at my house and I am tired. (SIGH) We will over come this all but it drains you immensely. It started with Gracie getting sick a week ago and ultimately having the flu. I had a sinus infection that only reacted to antibiotics. Ugh.. She got over her illness pretty quickly with meds and so did I. But today I just took Cannon's temperature and it was over 101. It was taking too long and I couldn't hold it under his arm any longer so I thought that was high enough to know something is wrong. Sooooo in my expert mommy opinion I gave him the Tamiflu that was left over from Gracie and Tylenol. We'll see if I know what I am doing.
The urgency of getting the kids well is that we are leaving town on Thursday for "Wedding Weekend" in Dallas. Cam's childhood friend is getting married on Sat. and Cameron is the best man. So we get to go and have a wonderful time without 2 of our kids. Mason will obviously go with us but we have farmed out the kids to various grandparents and who wants to take care of a sick kiddo? I don't and they belong to me so I can't imagine leaving them with our parents sick.

Pray that this virus/illness/allergies/flu gets beat by noon on Thursday. I would greatly appreciate it.

On a much different note here are some cutie pictures of the little rascals. Bouncy Time

Nese & Papa Sam with Mason

Snuggling with Papa

The wheel on the crib is so entertaining.

Sleeping away

Bath time

2 comments:

~renay~ said...

I pray that God heals your precious angels ASAP. I love you all very much.

Aunt Nay :)

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling of tring to get everyone healthy. Baylee had a sinus infection along with tonsilitus. She is the worst person to give meds to, so was not looking forward to it!! The rest of us have colds we are tring to get over! So since I am new at this blogging thing how do you add people to your list!! Maybe I am a little blonde and can not figure it out!! Hope everyone heals well!! Katie