Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cannon's therapy went really well this week. The speech therapist is really nice and patient with Cannon. She didn't seem bothered at all with the way he screamed NO at her. Whew! He did pretty good with her and tried to listen and follow what she was doing.

Mason has finally started to sleep through the night consistently! I mean we are going on week 2 of me getting a full night's sleep. I didn't want to mention it before now because I have so many times in the past and it just ends up be for about 6-7 days and then he starts waking up again so this time I think it is for good!
Project 365 is a challenge. I am doing it but it is a challenge for sure! My pictures are random to say the least!!

project 365 day 10
"Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you!"

project 365 Day 11

Bunco prizes rock

project 365 day 12

Miss Pouty Pants
project 365 day 13

Renay finally found the solution to my sink problem. It has some kind of buildup on it therefore staining it pretty bad. She started scrapping it the other day and now it is a whole new sink. I would like to publicly thank my sister for being anal!


project 365 day 13

**BEFORE**

The best way to have a glorious after is to make the before shot really crappy! Mission accomplished!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Love all the pictures. I am so glad Cannon did well. Yeah Mason for sleeping through the night. Have a great week.

Kelly said...

So glad Cannon's therpy went well. And so glad for you that Mason is sleeping through the night. :)

Jessica and Matt said...

Okay, me too! I'm glad i found your blog! So your Project 365 is seriously a challenge!!! I made the mistake of buying a bigger memory card for my camera, and now I'm never forced to download this pictures (in order to make room for more).

Anonymous said...

Love the before and after pictures!!! What a fun thing to look forward to! Seeing 365 of your pictures! Bible study was a blast tonight! Good job on the name tags! :0) Teresa
Oh and Yeah!! for the boys on their acomplishments this week!!Love you guys!