Friday, October 05, 2007

Here toothy, toothy, toothy...

Yep that's right we have a tooth. It only came 4-5 months later than his brother and sister's first tooth but who is keeping track? No wonder he has been so grumpy. I seriously thought something was wrong with the little man because he was so inconsolable at times this week. Not sleeping well and waking multiple times during the night. But now that I figured out it is a tooth I can relax and load him up on Tylenol to help him make it through this process pain free.

Cannon has been extra boyish this week. I love it although at times I ask myself if I can make it...anyways I have been having to tell Gracelyn to be patient with Cannon because he has been going through a lot lately and we need to teach him how to behave instead of being mad at him all the time. I told her we had to give him grace and show him God's love. She looked up at me and said God can give Cannon his own love. I wonder what to work on first, tolerance for your little brother or ways for Cannon to be less annoying to his sister. It is never ending...

We have been in school for 6 weeks and Gracelyn still has not gotten used to being at school 5 days a week. She has decided that she really only needs to go 2-3 days a week. She loves her teacher and school work. She talks about her friends and the fun things she is learning but the actual act of going to school is a bit too much for her. I just hope it gets better soon because it is a struggle for Cameron and I in the mornings to get her ready without disturbing the beast that can rear it's ugly head at any moment. I try to keep it light and fun before school. I fail miserably most mornings but I try...
Y

4 comments:

John said...

I know you hear this alot, but I do understand what you are going through with the sister/brother relationship. Also, Christian is finally coming out on the other side of the "terrible two & threes", something I thought I'd never see. Boys are just...different...but wonderful! You are such a sweet mommy to him, and it's great to watch you interact. Congrats to Mason on the toofy!!!

Jill said...

Yeah Mason! It is wonderful to hear about the new tooth. Cannon is adorable and later in life Graceland and Cannon will be the best of buds. Right now I know that is hard to imagine but that is how my brother and I are!

~renay~ said...

Go Mason...I thought you were going to be 2 before you got your first tooth! (ha ha!!) Cannon has such a sweet spirit...He is truly ALL boy. And as far as Grace....well I have to say at 32 I am still getting used to the idea of getting up every morning!

Love you guys!

~renay~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.