Mason's first experience with spaghettios~EEEWWWWW!!! The smell alone makes me nauseous.

Cannon has loved spaghettios since forever as well. I am so happy he is able to finally eat them with minimal amount of mess. He thinks every time you take a picture of Mason or Gracelyn he needs his taken too. I agree!
Mason climbed up on the kitchen table on morning while the cereal bowls were still up there. I think Cameron was suppose to be on duty. But anyways he was going to town with fists stuffed with soggy/mushy cereal.

2 comments:
I never thougbt about food pics as gross, Cannon is too cute! I just love how spaghettios can STAIN your kid's skin. You know that has to be healthy! :-)
I wonder just what it is about spaghettios---they freak me out! :) I think it's the mom side of me, but I'm not grossed out at all by food pics--there are worse things for sure!
Post a Comment