Today Cameron went to the courthouses in both Potter and Randall counties and registered his new name for our business. We are no longer Prescott Lawn care. We bought the business in May of 2003 and didn't change the name so we have been someone else's last name for that entire time. When Cameron passed his irrigation test he knew we needed to do some changing to incorporate the sprinklers with the lawn care. So our new name is now....
PANHANDLE LAWN AND SPRINKLER
It is a done deal and after advertising in the phone book and a tweak in our logo we are official.
I am so proud of Cameron and his hard work. He has put so much sweat and heart into this business and it has grown tremendously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! I know God will truly bless your business. You guys are such great people. Steve and I just love your family.
YEAH!!! We are so proud for you guys. We will continue to pray for God's blessings to be on your business.
That is so great I am glad that things are going well and you have a new name. congrats.
Congrats!
As one with a entrepreneurial spirit myself, I'm a little jealous!
Post a Comment