I'm getting pretty creative for my titles because it is just that WACKY! I got an earlier appointment with my OB for today and will go in a little bit. I was suppose to wait until tomorrow but God intervened and everything is happening today instead. I will not bet my life on it but pretty close that when I go we will go on to the hospital. But then again what do I know?? Things are just falling into place and I am hurting pretty good for things to look like us having a baby REALLY SOON! But like I said what do I know??
We are all packed just in case and that will be a first in the history of having babies for us. Probably a good indicator we won't have him now that we are prepared. :) Please pray for a strong baby with excellent lungs. I am 34 weeks 2 days and although that is wonderful it is still on the borderline of being in NICU. If I could have my way we would at least wait one more week but I just can't imagine going another 5-6 days like this.
Take care everyone!!
Keri
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment