Sunday, January 21, 2007

Deal or No Deal

Yesterday afternoon I was not feeling too well. Cramping and just overall not feeling well. After much convincing from my family(they didn't have to twist my arm too much) I called the doctor to just talk to her. My OB was not on call so I talked a very sweet doctor who thought it would be better for me to come on in. Mind you we got over 8" inches of snow so for him to say that I needed to come on in was a huge deal. We got the kids settled and went up there around 9:00 to find out that I had not changed enough (still dilated to a 3+) and that although I was having contractions they were not strong enough to push things along. SIGH. I got a shot to stop the contractions and it worked like a charm. I am perfectly okay with this because that means the baby just isn't ready and I have said all along I do not want him here if he isn't ready. BUT it also meant I have no idea what is going on with my body. I mean NO IDEA!!!! When I went to the doctor last Wednesday I could have sworn that we were going to have a baby because I was hurting so bad but no. Last night was even worse and I was told that there was not going to be a baby born.

All that to say that I feel like I have no clue about birth, contractions, pressure~nothing, nada, zip.

Keri do you know when you are going to have a baby? Deal or No Deal?
No Deal!

I want to thank you for your continued prayers, meals, visits, and calls. It has been greatly appreciated. God bless you all.
Keri

No comments: