I have wanted to sit down and blog for a few days now but time is just slipping away. Of course Halloween was fun and I want to show off our lion, elephant and ballerina we had running around here! Wednesday night we had Trunk or Treat at our church. It was freezing so we hung out in the foyer of the church most of the night. We did make our run through the trunks and got some good stuff! :) Candy is always a highlight for the kids. My little elephant wouldn't cooperate so I just decided to add a cute picture of him. He wore the costume to preschool but Wednesday night was a whole different story. He had it on maybe 5 minutes and cried the whole time. Oh well. Trust me he was cute!
Mason and Mommy
.jpg)
Jill, Alexis Melissa, Caroline, Me and Mason~such cute buddies!
Cannon and his cars!
My beautiful ballerina! I made that skirt!!!
My brave lion
Friday morning 36 women from our church loaded a big bus headed for Oklahoma City. We go to the Women of Faith conference every year. It was amazing!! Amazing Freedom actually was the theme. I was so in love with the speakers and worship. Amazing.... Of course the fellowship with the women is always fabulous!!!
Denise, Tami, Teresa & Kami at Spaghetti Warehouse
Teresa and Kami
Melissa, Renay & Amanda
Patsy Clairmont was a speaker at the conference!! I loved hearing her speak!
Nicole Nordeman and the girls



And this is the Grand Finale!!! ENJOY!!!!! Mason is 9 months old now and he learned a new trick!! He has been perfecting it for a few weeks but I wanted to wait until it was fully mastered!!! He is such a big boy!
Y
8 comments:
I have been waiting for a post from you!!! This one more than made up for it! Your kiddos are adorable...love Gracelyn's skirt. Awesome job! And to see Mason crawling, WOW!!! Where does the time go?
Aww, the kids are adorable as always! And girl, you are looking good as well! ;)
I'm so jealous of your weekend away.. I can't wait to get some ME time when Beckett isn't so dependent on me.
And GO MASON, he looks like an old pro at crawling! They're getting so big already.
So cute! And way to go Mason!
How exciting that you got away for an enjoyable weekend!!
The kids looked so adorable in thier little costumes.
I loved Gracelyn's costume. She looked so beautiful just like a princess! I am so glad you guys had a wonderful time at Women of Faith. Mason is doing so good crawling. He is just growing up so fast. We love you guys and enjoyed getting to visit with you last night.
Great job, Mason!
I'm going to keep playing his video in front of Tate so that he'll see that he's supposed to do more than just sit in the middle of the floor!
I love the outfits. Good job on the skirt she looks angelic. I love your kids they are precious. love yall
Awesome costumes! WOF was so much fun and such a blessing to me. Thanks again for inviting me!
Look at Mason go! YEAH!!
Post a Comment