Monday, November 27, 2006
One of those days!
Ever had one of those days where you can't do anything right? Seriously everything that I have attempted today has failed. Whether it is with a person, laundry, Christmas decorations, cleaning the house, taking a nap! :) It has been a long day and I don't have anything to show for it except being deflated. I really wish I had a do over day. To not do some things I did and to take another shot at some things I attempted. I just pray that this day is one that won't be repeated EVER and that all the things that went wrong won't happen again or I will be better equipped to handle them at a later date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you could use a bowl of Blue Bell Ice Cream topped with a whole lotta Magic Shell - you deserve it!
Hope you have a better day tomorrow!
I know what you mean -- and I have had those days myself! That's when I turn to the cure for everything -- CHOCOLATE! :)
Post a Comment