
On another note~After slaving away at Bella's blanket for days I decided to go ahead and wash it so it would be fresh and clean waiting for her when she arrived. Well... I am no perfectionist and it shows. The blanket fell apart in the wash. I have NEVER had that happen before. I think there were several factors that played into it type of fabric, me not being patient, seam allowance, and tension on sewing machine. I will fix it but there is no way I can get it to look the same so this week will be working on getting it finished before she arrives.On October 5th-6th I get to travel to Oklahoma City for the Women of Faith conference. I am so excited!! I haven't gotten to go before but I know it will be wonderful. My mom will be going with me along with about 38 other women from our church. It will be a great time getting to know some new people but also renew myself. I need it so bad. School is hectic although it is starting to slow down a little. I let too many things that are tiny get to me. But I need to really focus and get my spiritual life back on track because the only reason those tiny things are getting to me is because I don't have other more productive things to focus on.
I want to publicly thank my husband for letting me be gone 2 weekends in a row. ( I will be going on a scrapbooking retreat the following weekend.) I am so blessed that he didn't even blink when I told him I wanted to do these two things. He is just that awesome!! Thanks Sweetie. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment